The Ibogaine Dossier
NYU Conference on Ibogaine Nov 5-6, 1999
T. iboga roots
what's new |
The personal reports on this page have not been verified by The Ibogaine Dossier editors.
The philosophy of the editors of the Ibogaine Dossier is to offer a very diverse collection of ibogaine experience reports so that patients and providers as well as ibogaine researchers may gain a comprehensive understanding of the variety of ibogaine effects. We also suggest you read the experiences on other web pages in addition to our collection as those very positive reports also represent the ibogaine reality.
Those persons seeking technical medical information should read The Manual for Ibogaine Therapy.
- Ibogaine Patients' Bill
of Rights What every patient should know.
- Daniel Luciano MD describes observations of treatment with
- Ibogaine Trip Report Prepared
For BrugerForeningen (Danish Drug Users Union). The report presents up to date status on
international cooperation between patients, doctors and user advocacy grougs.
- Ibogaine and an older couple. A discovered love and an
exploration of post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Methadone and Ibogaine: A
Patient in Transition, Part I. A description of a self-administered ibogaine therapy.
- Another Chance, Part
II. The story continues.
- Ibogaine treatment: Diary of a Pain Patient An important develpment in ibogaine therapy
expands the knowledge of the diversity of information exploring the utility of ibogaine in pain
- Methadone Patient Reports This patient report adds to our
understanding of ibogaine effects in the treatment of methadone dependence.
- Some considerations about ibogaine treatment from the ibogaine
- The "Third" Ibogaine Experience examines fundamental
issues of patient rights to determine when, under what circumstances and how many ibogaine
treatments should be administered.
- Who wants to be a junkie?" A magnificanet story of
ibogaine treatment and adventure.
- A report of two self-administration experiences presented by
one of the participants. An interesting description as to the distinct effects on each person and,
as to the similarities.
- An infinity of graphical representations continue to
show me knowledge,
much of which I can but begin to grasp, even though my awareness has
expanded a million fold.
- I took 1.67 grams of pure Ibogaine. I was looked after by
someone who had
administered about 17 treatments to drug addicts and spiritual seekers. The
setting had no spiritual content which made me realize how important it is
to provide some kind of spiritual/religious/meditative setting as a base of
- I ingested the Ibogaine in the evening of December 1st,
1997. After 45
minutes the first wave hit. I had no nausea with the ibo coming on or
through the entire journey. Then the second wave hit. The best way to
describe the waves would be a freight train plowing through my energy field.
- It is Wednesday now, nearly 72 hours since I last took any Methadone. I
feel very weak, but I am not experiencing any withdrawal symptoms
- I have never been addicted to any kind of opiates but I
most certainly have had my trials with drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and coffee.
The way I heard about ibogaine was in my search for a REAL
treatment of opiate
addiction for my husband.
- Reflections on an ibogaine experience. "I heard about ibogaine from a friend in New York
and then requested treatment for me and my boyfriend. We were the first people to be treated in
My ibogaine treatment took place on October 25, 1989, in a hotel room in
My boyfriend had been succesfully treated the day before."
- I had a window of opportunity and I went through it. I was
fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of the
"Gift of Freedom" ... Ibogaine.
- A fascinating account by Sarah Emanon, a psychotherapist who speaks
about her own experiences with ibogaine -
both as a facilitator and as an experiencer- and her plans to direct an ibogaine clinic in Central
America. Interviewer is Primal Therapist Donald A. Allan.
- I am an alcoholic. It absolutely did not work. As for addicts, I
along with about 10 heroin addicts who also felt that it probably did not work
what's new |